“Wait so your company doesn’t have an office… how does that work?”
This is a question I field at least once a week. And the short answer? It works pretty freaking great.
This session will covered lessons learned from working on a fully remote team of 30+. We’ll dive into the things that change and the things that stay the same compared to a traditional office, and ways to navigate the nuance. You can expect ideas and actionable tips on how to purposefully build a collaborative virtual team.
* Why virtual is a core strength, not a barrier to overcome
* Traits of a successful remote worker
* Creating communication norms
* Managing across timezones
* Impact of remote work on recruiting