Build your first Lightning Web Component
Join us for a soup-to-nuts quickstart on building your first lightning web component. (Not Aura Lightning component). We’ll start by getting our environment setup and work through the basics of a hello world lighting web component.
Salesforce Products: Salesforce Platform
- Signup for a new Developer Edition org which we will use in class: https://developer.salesforce.com/signup. Do not re-use an existing org.
- Complete this QuickStart: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/projects/quick-start-lightning-web-components . I cannot stress enough how important it is that attendees have *completed* that QuickStart successfully. There’s simply not enough time to work through that content, as well as building components.
What are 3 takeaways?
- How to setup your environment for LWC Development.
- Using VSCode for LWC development.
- Most importantly, how to create and use Lightning Web Components.
NOTE: Must have ticket to main event
There are no assets uploaded yet for this session