We have decided to postpone Southeast Dreamin’ to 2021 – New Event dates are August 19-20, 2021

Attendees and Sponsors have been notified by email. Attendees will receive a refund – they’re manual to process so please give us some time to issue your refund.

We have decided to postpone Southeast Dreamin’ 2020 – New Event dates are August 20-21, 2020

6th March 2020, 10:02 am
Registrants & Sponsors have been contacted via email. The local ATL team is working on putting a meetup together over the original event dates, if you had registered for the event you can let us know your interest in hearing more + how you’d like to handle your August registration + ask us any additional questions via this form. As we get questions, we are updating our COVID-19 specific FAQ Page – – so your questions may already be answered there.

Thank you for your support & understanding as we navigate this rescheduling.

6th March 2020, 9:00 am
We have decided to postpone Southeast Dreamin’ 2020 – New Event dates are August 20-21, 2020

Due to our partnership with the hotel over the last 3 years, they offered us a penalty-free postponement option; after a day of evaluating the alternatives, the SED team has decided to take it. Our hope is that we can essentially hit “pause” and then resume in August with the same carefully selected speakers and awesome sponsors, but without the risk we currently face of a dip in attendance plus a lack of Salesforce participation onsite. Please know this decision was not made lightly and we apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, we hope you agree this is our best option for delivering a strong event for our 5th year running.

4th March 2020, 11:30 am
The Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center has assured us they are following the guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) on the relevant protocols and procedures to prevent infections by increasing their cleaning regime and providing guidance/training to all team members to ensure the safety and wellness of all hotel guests and team members.

3rd March 2020, 3:03 pm
Our understanding is that the Salesforce position may extend to the SFDO Sprint planned for the week after Southeast Dreamin’, but we still do not have any intentions of cancelling #SED20. We are in the process of verifying attendance with our speakers & adjusting to remote presentations or local presenter alternates where applicable.

3rd March 2020, 10:23 am
At the time of writing there are no major Travel Advisories within the US. We are aware of Salesforce’s position but please keep in mind Southeast Dreamin’ is a separate independent event run by volunteers. We are working with our contacts at the venue & the Community team at Salesforce to ensure we can still deliver a great event.

We would like to reassure our sponsors, speakers, and attendees that we’re actively monitoring the situation with Coronavirus in the US.

At this point, there are no plans to cancel the event – We will post any updates to that position here.
If we host the event and you personally chose not to attend, we understand your position but unfortunately cannot modify our refund policy as we still have to honor our commitments to the venue.